This video is my Creative Critical Reflection for my final task. I wanted to be creative so I made it into a sort of radio station with a guest. I put a lot of hard work and effort into the project, and I am proud of the product.
I had to work my schedule out according to my mom's work. On March 10th, I will be traveling to a different state for my mom's work. We will be in upstate New York, and there are a lot of woods out there. So I figured that up North would be a good place to shoot the scenes with the killer. And I could film the scenes of my mom and I at our apartment in Florida. My mom, sister, and I will take turns filming, depending on who is not in the scene at that time. For example, my sister would film the first few scenes with the mom and Allison (the victim). I would shoot the scenes that star just the killer. My mom would shoot the scenes with the killer and Allison. The schedule may change, as well as locations, if something changes. If it does, I will shoot the killer scenes in the park across the street from my apartment. I only have 3 actors, which should be enough, but I might add extras if I find someone else. My mom will be present throughout the filming to make sure we are bei...
I started filming over the course of my Thanksgiving break. The week off gave me plenty of time to film and reshoot any scenes. It took a couple takes of each scene to have plenty of choices. The first few scenes were shot in my room. I did not have someone hold the camera in these scenes to avoid shakiness. Instead, I leant it against my window sill. This made it easier to change angles, and also to make it steadier. Although, for the high angle, my sister held the camera. She has a bunk bed next to mine which allowed her to be higher. I had the music playing in the background so it was easier for me to lip sync it. It was playing on my computer at my desk. The other scenes were shot at a room in my apartment complex. I didn't have binoculars, so I improvised. I just did a hand gesture as if I was looking far away. My sister also held the camera at these scenes. The ones with me and her together were tricky. My other family was busy and there wasn't anyone around to help us. ...
I was brainstorming ideas for my final task for a couple days. For research, I first decided which genres I like and can do best. I watched different movies as inspiration of some sort. I decided that horror or suspense would be a good genre for the final task. I am more comfortable doing these genres, because I have watched a lot of these movies and know what is good in a horror or suspense film. While brainstorming, I came up with a couple of different movie ideas. One of them is a science fiction movie. It would have most of the elements of a sci-fi, a mad scientist, a lab, and some sort of potion. I was thinking of including a monster, sort of like Frankenstein, that comes from the potion. I wanted to include a chase between the cops and the scientist, and one between the scientist and the monster. My other pitch idea is a classic serial killer movie. I got my inspiration from the Halloween movie. The serial killer would be a stalker that stalks either one person or a group of frie...
Comments
Post a Comment